AH... I see someone is back!!! welcome back from your camp.. it's a camp if I'm not wrong. =X Anyways, nice videos, but quite blur to be honest.. =X
I'm working on a web design for someone, but I'm not sure if it's nice.. Here's a preview.. lolx... http://www.freewebtown.com/_evolutionx/privateFolderv01/webpreview/x2zen/index2.html
Hao hao lao shi!!! let mi introduce you my hubby, which the lu! Yah!! He damn shuai rite.. i dunno u also like e princess hours de wor!! hahax.. i love it!! i love my hubby, lu! hao hao xue sheng love hao hao lao shi!! hahax.. 4 more day!! JIA YOU! :)
2 comments:
AH... I see someone is back!!! welcome back from your camp.. it's a camp if I'm not wrong. =X
Anyways, nice videos, but quite blur to be honest.. =X
I'm working on a web design for someone, but I'm not sure if it's nice.. Here's a preview.. lolx...
http://www.freewebtown.com/_evolutionx/privateFolderv01/webpreview/x2zen/index2.html
Hao hao lao shi!!!
let mi introduce you my hubby, which the lu! Yah!!
He damn shuai rite..
i dunno u also like e princess hours de wor!! hahax.. i love it!! i love my hubby, lu!
hao hao xue sheng love hao hao lao shi!! hahax.. 4 more day!! JIA YOU! :)
Post a Comment